Julie Brundle, MA, C.Psych.Assoc.
As a recipient of psychological services, you (the client) have the right to confidentiality. The following are legal exceptions to your right to confidentiality:
1) If you are at imminent risk for self harm.
2) If another person is at imminent risk due to your threats to cause them harm.
3) If an identifiable minor child (or a vulnerable adult such as a senior in a long-term care facility) is in need of protection.
4) If you share that another named registered health professional has engaged in behaviour toward you, the client, that constitutes sexual abuse; then that professional must be reported to his/her professional College.
5) If your file/record is subpoenaed by the courts.
Fees and Cancellation Policy
Fees for Consultation and Treatment are $150 per one hour session. All fees payable at the time of service.
Payment methods include Cash, Cheque, etransfer and Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express).
Please provide a minimum of 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.